woodturningfunnelclub.com is a site operated by Hampshire Sheen Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09817729 and with our registered office at Garthowen, Alton Lane, Four Marks, Hampshire, GU34 5AJ.
Our main trading address is: Garthowen Garden Centre, Alton Lane, Four Marks, Hampshire, GU34 5AJ
Our VAT number is 250 4876 03.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
In accordance to the new GDPR which came into effect in May 2018, here is the core information on how The Woodturners Funnel Club processes your data, and what data I hold:
- What Information is Collected From Website Visitors: ip addresses, device information, access information, cookies, visit duration and tracking, email address, phone, name, shipping address and billing addresses, purchased products and mailing list signed up to;
- How and Where the Personal Information Is Processed: If you have made a purchase through this website: The data held is held on the payment website (PayPal if you make a purchase from this website), your purchase information, name, addresses, email address and phone number are stored in your account on this website and is also transferred for the legal recording financial transactions on our accounting software called Xero. The information is also used for internal sales reporting to assist with the development of the business. Occasionally, your name and email address, as well as purchase history will be used to send marketing messages to you.
- If you signed up to an email newsletter on this website: We only have details of your first name, last name and email address. This is only stored on this website for use in the marketing campaigns, email newsletters and important information.
- Who Has Access to This Personal Data: Staff of The Woodturning Shop have access to the information on this website to facilitate orders and tuition bookings. PayPal have access to financial transactions via their website, and our accountant has access to the data for use in preparation of company accounts and day to day running of the business through the accounting software ‘Xero’.
- Contact Details of the Assigned Data Protection Officer: Martin Saban-Smith. Contact via email HERE, or write to Martin Saban-Smith, Hampshire Sheen Ltd, Garthowen Garden Centre, Alton Lane, Four Marks, Hampshire. GU34 5AJ. Call 01420 560077.
- How to Lodge a Data Subject Access Request: You can request your personal data by contacting us via the website requesting your information. You will then receive an email with information on how to access your data.
- How Long is Your Personal Information Held: Legally, we have to hold details of financial transactions for seven years in accordance to HMRC regulations after the date of the transaction. Other, non-financial details will be held on this website until you request they are deleted or you cease to interact with the website when they will be deleted within 12 months of your last interaction.
The products on this website are custom printed to order by a third party in the UK. The same company will ship them directly to you from their premises.
You may pay by any major credit card or debit card using the secure payment services provided by Stripe.
Each product is printed to order, so unless there is a fault with the item when you receive it, we can’t accept returns, even if you change your mind.
Items shown on this website may not always be in stock. If any of your chosen items is not in stock, you will be advised of our best estimate of availability and delivery date at the time you place your order. Please note that an indication of such dates is an estimate only, may be subject to change without notice, and does not constitute a contractual obligation by Woodturners Funnel Club to supply goods by a certain date. However, if availability is unduly delayed, we will use our best endeavours to keep you informed.
Product images and descriptions
Please note that the colour of images shown on this website may be affected by the technology used to access it. Whilst we do our best to faithfully reproduce colours, some variation may occur.
Product descriptions are taken from our suppliers and are, to the best of our knowledge, as accurate as possible. We occasionally check with suppliers to make sure our descriptions are accurate, but cannot guarantee that all product descriptions are accurate at all times.
Accepting orders and security
All order details are confirmed by you when your order is placed, including the billing address, shipping address, garment, colour and design. When you receive your email confirmation, you will have an opportunity to check these details are correct to make any amendments before the order goes into production. You must contact us within 6 hours of placing your order to make any changes, after this period no changes can be made. We cannot replace or refund any orders that are incorrect if they have been printed according to the details you confirmed when the order was placed.
An order will not be processed until it has been paid in full. Orders are processed from the date and time of payment received, not the date and time it was placed. Our processing cut-off time is 1pm GMT, and all orders paid for after this time will be processed the next working day.
Our quoted turnaround time is 3 to 5 working days. A working day starts at 9am and ends at 5pm, Monday to Friday. UK Bank Holidays are not included as a working day. This turnaround time is not to be taken as a guarantee of production times and should be taken as an estimate. No compensation will be offered for any orders that fall outside of this prouduction estimate.
All prices exclude delivery and we ship worldwide.
Our deliveries in the UK mainland are contracted to outside carriers who deliver Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM. A premium Saturday AM (9:00 AM to noon) delivery is available, at an additional charge of £5 per delivery; if you require this service, it must be specified at the time of ordering. Evening and Sunday deliveries are not available.
A special, or next-day delivery service does not guarantee that you will receive your item the day after placing the order, however does gurantee that you will receieve the item the following working day after it has been dispatched.
Some deliveries must be signed for and you should keep your receipt. If goods are showing obvious signs of damage in transit upon receipt, please refuse to accept the delivery.
No compensation will be offered for any orders that take longer than the quoted times to be delivered. These quotes are based on estimates from our couriers and as such they should not be taken as a guarantee of delivery.
Due to the bespoke nature of the products we sell, all cancellations must be requested within 6 hours of your order being placed. After this time, your order will have entered production. If your order has already entered production within 6 hours of your order being placed then acceptance of cancellation requests will be made at our discretion.
Occasionally we may need to contact you about your order so please make sure the email address you have registered with is monitored. If we do not receive any response from you regarding the order after a two week period we will cancel it and refund to the original payment method. If you have ordered multiple products we will process, print and pack as normal – only the products we are contacting you about will be cancelled and refunded, the rest will be shipped after the two week period.
The Woodturners Funnel Club’s cancellations policy does not affect your Statutory Rights.
All goods are examined in detail prior to despatch to ensure that they leave our warehouse in perfect condition. However, transit damage unfortunately can occur. If your purchase is showing obvious signs of transit damage upon delivery, please refuse to accept delivery and notify us immediately. If damage is only evident upon opening of packaging, then you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt by email, including a photograph of the damage. In either case, we will then arrange re-delivery of replacement goods as soon as possible.
If your goods develop a fault within 28 days of delivery (including goods delivered with a print or manufacturing fault), the goods may be returned for either refund in full, or replacement. Replacement only is offered after 28 days and before 12 months.
In all queries relating to faulty goods we require customers provide photographic evidence so we can investigate the issue. Once a photo has been received we will investigate and decide whether to accept or reject your claim of a fault. These promises do not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
Due to variations during the manufacturing process, or differences in size between garment size variants. Typical examples of this are smaller variants of women’s t-shirts.
Sales on this web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions and no amendments will be accepted by us. These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
These terms and conditions cover The Woodturners Funnel Club (and Hampshire Sheen Ltd). We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of web sites which are not under our control.
We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that we do not file copies of customer contracts.
The Woodturners Funnel Club is a trading name of Hampshire Sheen Ltd, Garthowen Garden Centre, Alton Lane, Four Marks, Hampshire, GU34 5AJ. UNITED KINGDOM
We do not guarantee that this web site will be compatible with all customers computers.
You agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on this site, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by anyone else. It is not permitted to create any link to or from this website without our prior written consent.
All content included on this website (including, but not limited to, logos, images, some photos, designs, graphics and text) is the property of Hampshire Sheen Ltd and as such is protected by UK and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorised reproduction or copying of the products or images featured on this website and belonging to Hampshire Sheen Ltd may result in legal action.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.